Nights starting at $89
Weeks starting at $539
Months starting at $1600
Casa de La Paz is a spacious, bright, airy home with many colonial features. It's a beautiful home with an incredible location in the so desired and representative Santiago neighborhood. Comfortable furniture, 2 great size bedrooms with quality linens and comfortable mattresses, many different original colonial tiles, equipped kitchen, AC units in studio, dining room and bedrooms. Nice landscaping and great size pool. Both bedrooms facing the backyard which is great for light, airflow and it gives a Hacienda style look. Casa de La Paz is fully equipped and well located to make your trip to the wonderful Merida a fantastic one.
It is our intention that you have a fabulous experience; that Casa de La Paz is a place of relaxation and joy for you and that Merida and the Yucatan be a source of adventure and wonder. You will have access to PM23 throughout your stay should you need a helping hand or someone to point you in a particular direction.
1. Check-in is after 3pm. Check-out is before 11am. Times can be adjusted.
2. Electricity is not included. Electric meter to be read upon arrival and before check-out. For a more accurate lecture, when you check in take a photo of the electric meter and send the photo through email. The money of the electricity must be paid in pesos in cash. The kilowatt is charged at 3.5 pesos.
3. There is a $300 USD damage and electric deposit to be held by PM23 until checkout.
4. Minimum stay of 3 nights.
5. Smoking is not allowed in the entire property.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Maximum 4 overnight guests. Additional overnight guests are not permitted. The maximum is 4 people.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Casa Mango Guava 1026
Casa Cielito Lindo 1025
Casa del Pocito 1035
Villa Romantica 1021