Neighborhood: Santa Lucia
Nights starting at $79
Weeks starting at $474
Months starting at $1400
Casa Pepem is a lovely old colonial home in Merida’s best neighborhood, just steps from the center of town & the Grand Plaza. Less than a block from Sta. Lucia square & the fine dining & entertainment available there, less than a block from 3 of the best cantinas in town, a block & a half from the Merida English Library, and 3 blocks from Sta. Ana square & the beginning of the Paseo Montejo, Casa Pepem enjoys a location second to none.
An Oasis in the center of the city, Casa Pepem has a gorgeous courtyard filled with tropical plants, an avocado tree & 2 separate terraces which is even quieter than the street the house is on. With a full kitchen featuring a stove, oven, microwave, full-size fridge & plenty of storage; a dining room that seats six; an office wall of shelves & generous workspaces; a living room with plenty of comfortable seating, & TV with cable & full wi-fi; there is a lot of living space in this pretty little house.
There is a guest quarters in the main house with a queen-sized canopy bed, wardrobe, reading chair & an ensuite bathroom & shower as well as (best of all) an entire second house (casita) at the back attached via a covered lanai to the main house that features a master suite complete with a king-sized bed, vaulted ceiling, huge wardrobe, washer/dryer, full bathroom & an enormous shower. Skylights throughout the house as well as the many opening & screened windows allow you to catch the evening breezes indoors or out and the courtyard/garden provides the perfect place to sit, read, listen to music, relax or have a drink anytime of day or night.
Renovated twice in the last 10 years, Casa Pepem will surprise & delight any & all guests with its generous amenities, central location & colonial ambience.
1. Check in is after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Times can be adjusted.
2. Electricity is not included. Electric meter to be read upon arrival and before check-out. For a more accurate lecture, when you check in take a photo of the electric meter and send the photo through email. The money of the electricity must be paid in pesos in cash. The kilowatt is charged at 3.5 pesos.
3. There is a $200 Usd damage and electric deposit to be held by PM23 until checkout.
4. Minimum stay of 3 nights.
5. Smoking inside the house is not allowed. One can smoke in the pool area.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Casa Mosaicos 1028
Casa Leila 1040
Casa Pianista 1022
Casa Mis Amigos 1019