Nights starting at $100
Weeks starting at $600
Months starting at $1800
Fantastic colonial home in the desirable Mejorada neighborhood. The Chem Bech market is just around the corner for fresh fruit and vegetables, and there are many Cocina Economicas in the area. Also there are Farmacias, bakeries and grocery stores nearby. Enjoy a local specialty lechon from a family business on Sunday mornings just beside the Chem Bech Market. Santa Lucia square with many restaurants and shopping are a 15 minute walk away.
Incredible and detailed architecture combining modern design with colonial accents. The combination of colors, furniture, views and details make of this home a scenery to the eye.
Among the many features this home has to offer we find: comfortable furniture, quiet street, lots of room to park on the street, laundry room, filtered pool, beautiful landscaping, equipped kitchen, ACs, etc.
Definetly the best feature is the detailed stunning landscaping and the great size pool.
Electricity is not included. The money of the electricity must be paid in pesos in cash. The kilowatt is charged at 3.5 pesos.
1. Check in takes place after 3pm. Check out takes place before 11am. Times can be adjusted.
2. Electricity is not included. The money of the electricity must be paid in pesos in cash. The kilowatt is charged at 3.5 pesos.
3. Minimum stay of 3 nights.
4. Smoking inside the house is not allowed. One can smoke in the pool area.
5. Pets are not allowed.
6. Maximum 4 overnight guests. Additional overnight guests are not permitted. The maximum is 4 people
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Casa Violeta 1027
Casa del Pocito 1035
Casa Alta MID 1052
Casa de Los Gatos 1048