Neighborhood: Santa Ana
Nights starting at $65
Weeks starting at $390
Months starting at $1390
Casa de Merida, a 150 year old Colonial with 18 foot ceilings, is in al Centro, a fifteen minute walk to the center of town. It's perfect for a month or long term for one or two people. Modern kitchen & living room overlooking the pool w/ fountain. Casa de Merida serves your needs without too much fuss. Beautiful rich Mexican colors, simple, unpretentious & restorative. New kitchen, dining area and pool right out the back door ready and waiting for company. Too warm? Swim at 2 a.m. Hungry? Walk 4 blocks to an all night cafe. Self-contained for those needing down-time & wanting delivery of food/beverages; close to the symphony/ballet for those wanting entertainment. Within walking distance of all things necessary: food, water, entertainment, souvenir shopping.
It is our intention that you have a fabulous experience; that Casa de Merida is a place of relaxation and joy for you and that Merida and the Yucatan be a source of adventure and wonder. You will have access to PM23 throughout your stay should you need a helping hand or someone to point you in a particular direction at any time.
1. Check in takes place after 3pm. Check out takes place before 11am. Times can be adjusted.
2. Electricity is not included. Electric meter to be read upon arrival and before check-out. For a more accurate lecture, when you check in take a photo of the electric meter and send the photo through email. The money of the electricity must be paid in pesos in cash. The kilowatt is charged at 3.5 pesos.
3. There is a $200 USD damage and electric deposit to be held by PM23 until checkout.
4. Minimum stay of 3 nights.
5. Smoking inside the house is not allowed. One can smoke in the pool area. 6. Pets are not allowed.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Casa Mis Amigos 1019
Casa Oliva 1030
Casa Leila 1040
Casa Sol 1039