Nights starting at $170
Weeks starting at $1020
Months starting at $3000
In the morning while sitting on the porch overlooking the ocean having your coffee, don’t be surprised to see the flocks of pink flamingos flying by, enjoy watching all the birds and crabs running along the beach, and the pelicans diving into the water catching their meals. At night you’ll be able to look into the sky and enjoy stargazing. Even though you’re still in the village the Property is very quiet and somewhat secluded.
Every piece of furniture was carefully thought and designed to fit and decorate the spaces of Kokopeli. This incredible beachfront property has a great flow of air, colors and spaces, it's got very pleasant and esthetic views from all angles.
The bedrooms are equipped with quality linens, pillows and towels. Every bedroom has an AC but they're not very necessary as they have windows with screens and they get a lot of airflow.
The living room furniture is VERY comfortable with great view to the Ocean, there is a brand new high technology curved TV with Netflix and other apps. The internet works fantastic, you won't have any problem regarding streaming movies or TV shows.
Before your arrival to Casa Kokopeli, you will be asked to confirm your anticipated time of arrival.
It is our intention that you have a fabulous experience; that Casa Kokopeli is a place of relaxation and joy for you and that Merida and the Yucatan be a source of adventure and wonder. You will have access to PM23 throughout your stay should you need a helping hand or someone to point you in a particular direction.
Telchac Puerto is a small fishing village approximately one hour from merida, it has several charming restaurants, serving fresh seafood caught that day. All which of walking distance via beach or stroll down the Sandy road along side the ocean. Small stores and has several items, fresh fruits and vegetables and homemade goodies as well as a liquor store.
1. Check in takes place after 3pm. Check out takes place before 11am. Times can be adjusted.
2. Electricity is not included. Electric meter to be read upon arrival and before check-out. For a more accurate lecture, when you check in take a photo of the electric meter and send the photo through email.
The money of the electricity must be paid in pesos in cash. The kilowatt is charged at 3.5 pesos.
3. There is a $400 Usd damage deposit.
4. Minimum stay of 3 nights.
5. Smoking inside the house is not allowed. One can smoke in the pool area.
6. Pets allowed per approval. $200 USD extra damage deposit per pet approved.
7. Maximum 6 overnight guests. Additional overnight guests are not permitted. The maximum is 6 people.
8. A charcoal grill is available upon request, you will need charcoal.
9. The Kayak is not available.
10. Please use only the plastic utensils(supplied)on the pots and pans, metal will scratch the surfaces.
11. The oven is a gas, it doesn’t light automatically like the top burners. please use the lighter supplied to light the oven (see hole in oven).
12. Ice and chilled water outlet in refrigerator as well as the small faucet on sink is purified water. Water is supplied as needed.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Casa Kamm 1038
Casa Limonero 1033
Casa Mis Amigos 1019
Techo Rojo 1009