Neighborhood: Santa Lucia
Nights starting at $249
Weeks starting at $1500
Months starting at $4500
Villa Romantica, a spacious, bright, airy, colonial-era home in bustling historic Merida Centro. Elegant and welcoming, Villa Romantica embraces you as you enter and delights you throughout your stay. Gorgeous custom-made four poster king or queen sized beds in all of the three large bedrooms with quality linens. Villa Romantica is the perfect home to make your vacation a splendid one. What unfolds before you is truly a colonial masterpiece. Complete with high arches that envelop a stunning central courtyard which you may never want to leave. At the heart of the courtyard is the beautiful pool which is irresistible on a warm tropical day. The line between indoors and outdoors is blurred in this spectacularly designed home.
This home is a creation of renowned local architect Henry Ponce and features an indoor/outdoor kitchen and dining room as well as a spacious indoor/outdoor living room that surrounds the courtyard and pool. On the ground floor there are two spacious air conditioned bedrooms, with en suite bathrooms for your comfort. Also on the ground floor is a formal living room where you can watch TV in air conditioned comfort.
Leading from the indoor/outdoor living room is the grand staircase which is itself a work of art. At the top of the staircase is the master suite which overlooks the courtyard. Also on the upper level is a huge rooftop deck ideal for getting some more sun. When night falls you will be faced with a tough decision. Do you climb the stairs and enjoy the starry night sky and listen to the sounds of the city including the clip clop, clippity clop of horse drawn carriages? Or maybe simply relax in the downstairs courtyard and enjoy the incredible ambiance created by the lighting and fountains in the pool. It is our intention that you have a fabulous experience; that Villa Romantica is a place of relaxation and joy for you and that Merida and the Yucatan be a source of adventure and wonder. You will have access to PM23 (Property Manager) throughout your stay should you need a helping hand or someone to point you in a particular direction.
1. Check-in is after 3pm. Check-out is before 11am. Times can be adjusted.
2. Electricity is not included. Electric meter to be read upon arrival and before check-out. For a more accurate reading, when you check in take a photo of the electric meter and send the photo through email.. The cost of the electricity must be paid in pesos in cash. The cost is 3.50 pesos per kilowatt-hours (kWh).
3. There is a $300 USD damage and electric deposit to be held by PM23 until checkout.
4. Minimum stay of 3 nights.
5. Smoking is not allowed in the entire property.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Maximum 8 overnight guests. Additional overnight guests are not permitted. The maximum is 8 people.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
Casa Arquitecto 1040
Casa Ixchel 1053
Casa Limonero 1033
Casa Sandia 1049